Safety Management Systems
It is not the role of company executives to know all the details of Workplace Health and Safety laws and regulations.
OccSafe Australia are suitably qualified Safety Professionals with a wealth of experience gained from over 20 years of practice.
OccSafe Australia lead consultants are Chartered OHS Professionals which is recognition of their professional skills and qualifications by the industry body, the Safety Institute of Australia. They are suitably qualified to read and understand the WHS Legislation and to develop and implement a safety management system that will address your legal compliance requirements.
OccSafe Australia consultants provide practical solutions to often complex legislative requirements to ensure that your business can operate safely, efficiently and competitively.
OccSafe Australia provides consultancy services to large businesses, through to small family businesses. No matter your size, we can offer a service that will fit your needs and budget.
Special services we provide include:
- noise mapping;
- noise dosimetry;
- noise monitoring;
- lighting level surveys;
- ergonomic assessments of workstations, and;
- electromagnetic Field (EMF) Measurement.
Our services comprehensively cover:
- development of workplace health and safety policy and procedures manuals;
- implementation of safety systems;
- compliance and/or management systems audits;
- incident investigation;
- expert witness reports;
- safeguarding surveys;
- development of induction programs;
- ergonomic assessments of workstations and tasks, and;
- fire evacuation plan development.
- workplace rehabilitation policy and procedures manual, and;
- rehabilitation services.
Human Resource Management
- training needs analysis for competency-based training programs.
- fire safety audits;
- fire extinguisher training, and;
- development of fire evacuation plans.
Expert Witness Reports
An expert witness service has been provided for a number of solicitors dealing with personal injury claims within workplaces. In court, you will want a recognised and registered safety professional on your side.
Continuing Safety Consultancy Services
A regular consultancy visit will provide you the peace of mind that your staff are being trained, your safety systems are being managed, and your safety risks are being addressed. After each visit, you will be provided with a report detailing the activities performed and a risk register of issues that will need to be addressed.